Frequently Asked Question
All of our cards are USA gift cards and may be region locked. If you are not sure about this, please contact us or the gift card’s online support ahead of time. We can not do any refunds or exchanges once you have the gift code.
Your email inbox. We digitally deliver via email legitimate USA gift codes.
When you make an account on iTunesCardDelivery you now have access to your order history page. It will show you current, past, and pending orders.
If you are having trouble with your gift card, please make sure to:
- Make sure you are entering the code correctly, especially O and 0, B and 8, also S and 5.
- Check and verify that you are redeeming the card in the correct place. IE: redeeming iTunes cards on the iTunes store
- Make sure you are using a USA account or USA address as some cards are region locked and will not work without the correct location.
- Double check your account balance by logging out and then logging back in.
- Contact the gift card’s online support to make sure there is not a hold or issue with your account.
If you are still having trouble after checking all of these steps, please send us a screenshot of the error you are getting when you input the code so we can try to assist you.
We do not accept returns or exchanges. Once a gift card leaves our secure inventory, we can no longer guarantee the validity of the code; therefore, after an order has been sent we cannot return or exchange it. Please be careful when selecting the card that you wish to buy.
We do offer a 100% guarantee that you will receive a valid, and authentic gift code. For any technical issues, our expert support staff will be more than happy to assist you.